This is a lovely dessert which combines the goodness of panna cotta with a thickened raspberry sauce in beautiful layers. Like all parfaits, this dessert is built up one layer at a time. The taste is amazing and it is visually appealing. It is a dessert which is subject to your interpretation: you can use a little or a lot of one of the components depending on what you like or how rich you want the flavors to be.
(1) Panna Cotta. A recipe for panna cotta can be found here. I doubled the recipe for these 4 servings.
(2) Raspberry Jelly. A recipe for raspberry jelly can be found here. I used the full recipe.
(1) The process is very simple. Allow both components to cool down until they are warm to the touch.
(2) Start building up your layers. Chill the glass cups after each layer. This can be done by placing them in the fridge for about an hour or in the freezer for about 30 minutes. As soon as you notice that one layer is firm, pour in the next layer and continue this way until you have used up all the liquids. When pouring the liquids into the glass cups, be careful not to stain the sides of the glass cups with the liquid as you want a neat and well layered dessert.
(3) To create slanted patterns, place the glass cups in a bowl so they rest diagonally.
(4) After you have added the last layer, cover the top of the glass cups with cling film and chill the dessert in the fridge for at least a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.